Play-offs will begin next week, Monday, September 19! Look at your schedules here.
Don’t forget our specific play-off rules and that the winner of each group qualifies for a final tournament (the winning team does not win anything). It is only the winner of the final tournament, in his own category, who wins the gold medals,$100 discount on the next registration… and the pic with the Cup!
Specific rules for play-offs and the final tournament
- One boy or girl must always be on the field (except masculine leagues).
- Players who received one red card or two yellow cards during the regular season can’t play play-offs
- It is strictly forbiddent to get new players but if you have too many injured players. Then, you might have two subs
- You must arrive in time elsewhere you will lose.
- Only winners of this tournament win the Cup and the medals.
- If one team gets more than 2 yellow cards or 1 red card in the same game will be automatically disqualified!